Mini Split Repair
We’ll get you comfortable again, in no time!
- Any type of mini split, any repair needed
- We’re experts with old mini split AC units
- And we still FIX ‘em!
How can we help you today?
1. This is an emergency. I need help right away!
Not a problem. Just call us at (810) 214-4027 for emergency repair.
Please Note: There is an additional fee for this front-of-the-line emergency response, but boy do we get there fast!
2. I’d like to schedule a non-emergency repair.
Sure thing! Click the button below to book your appointment, and we’ll take care of you.
When you need help, Mrs. Michael wants to be your guy!
We promise to:
- Arrive on time. If we miss our narrow appointment window for ANY reason, then your repair will be FREE
- Diagnose your issue and conduct a thorough investigation of your entire system
- Identify the problem and show it to you
- Present you with ALL your options (and cost of each) that can solve your problem
- Let you choose the best option for you, your family and your budget
- Fix the problem according to your preference
- You pay only the price you agreed to up front
See all of our Guarantees here
Mrs. Michael Cares Club
Common Mini Split A/C Problems
- Refrigerant leaks: one of the most common problems with mini split systems. Signs of a refrigerant leak include hissing sounds or oily spots around the unit.
- Dirty filters: cause a variety of problems including reduced airflow and decreased efficiency. Most filters can be easily cleaned with a vacuum or by washing them with soap and water.
- Electrical problems: can cause your mini split system to shut down or fail to start. This can be caused by faulty wiring or a malfunctioning control board.
- Drainage problems: Mini split systems produce condensate as they cool the air, which needs to be drained away from the unit. If the drain line becomes clogged, it can cause water to back up into the unit, leading to damage and decreased performance.
- Sensor problems: Mini split systems use sensors to detect the temperature and humidity levels in the room. If the sensors become dirty or malfunction, it can cause the system to run inefficiently or shut down altogether.
With proper maintenance, your mini split system should provide years and years of reliable service!