Boiler Service and Repair
When you need boiler repair done quickly and correctly?
Mrs. Michael is your guy!
Your boiler provides the heat and hot water you depend on, especially in winter. When it begins to fail or it breaks down completely, you need your boiler repaired quickly, and correctly. Luckily, that’s just how we do it!
Indications that you have a boiler problem:
- Won’t turn on: indicates a problem with the boiler’s electrical system, ignition, or the fan.
- No heat or hot water: could be due to a faulty thermostat, broken diaphragm, or an airlock in the system.
- Low pressure: Low pressure in the boiler can cause it to shut down or fail to produce enough heat.
- Strange noises: banging, tapping, gurgling or whistling sounds coming from your boiler could indicate a problem with its pump, motor, or water flow.
- Leaks: along with potential water damage to your home, with boiler leaks comes the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Gas Usage: higher than average gas usage indicates the boiler is not performing efficiently
- High pressure: It can show a high system water pressure, instead of steady pressure
- Pilot light color: The pilot flame is orange/yellow when should be blue, it’s normal color