Air Handler Installation
We can install your new air handler right away! Or we could just FIX your old air handler.
Far too many HVAC companies push their customers into a replacement over a repair, even when that’s not what’s best for the customer.
Mrs. Michael gives you an honest assessment, along with ALL your options.
How can we help you today?
2. I’d like to get a Free Second Opinion
Have you been told your air handler needs to be replaced? Do you want other options? We will happily offer you our 2nd Opinion, at no charge. Just call or click to book it, and a masterful technician will come out and:
- Reassess your air handler, top to bottom
- Run diagnostics and determine repair options
- Then give you ALL possible solutions, with an upfront price for each option.
3. I need a new air handler, installed the RIGHT way.
- Pro installation of almost any brand or type of air handler that exists
- An extra couple of hours fine-tuning and customizing your new air handler to peak efficiency, once we’ve installed it
- Uncompromising New Install Inspections
We’re also very proud of all our amazing Guarantees which we encourage you to check out.
THIS is air handler installation done RIGHT,
because we believe our purpose is to make your life better, by making a difference you can FEEL in your home!
We’re able to pull off little miracles every day thanks to our incredible team. We feel so lucky to have such a first-class group of people, and we believe you’ll feel that way, too.
Some things to consider when replacing your air handler:
- Age of the System: air handlers typically last between 10 to 15 years with proper maintenance. An older system is more likely to experience frequent breakdowns and require costly repairs.
- Efficiency of the System: Newer air handlers are more energy-efficient than older models. If you’re experiencing high energy bills, a more efficient heat pump will definitely save you money on your energy bills.
- Repairs Needed: If your air handler requires frequent repairs, or a major repair it may actually be more cost-effective to replace it.
- Compatibility with Your Home: This includes the size of the unit, the layout of your ductwork, and the type of system you need. A qualified technician can help you choose the right air handler for your home.
- Cost: Replacing an air handler can be a significant investment. However, a new, more efficient system can save you a LOT of money on your energy bills in the long run.