Mrs. Michael Guarantees
We even GUARANTEE our guarantees!
We are proud of the work we do.
So when we say we guarantee something, we stand behind it 100%, and we DO it:
On Time, or YOU don’t pay for the service!
We promise to arrive within the narrow time window that you choose.
If we’re late, then our service to you that day is FREE!
Straightforward, Upfront Pricing
Whatever the service, we give you the EXACT PRICE before we start the work. And our prices will never “magically change” in the middle of a job.
Repairs Are Guaranteed
We back ALL our repairs with a 100% guarantee: If a repair fails during the current season, we come back and repair it again, for FREE.
Property Protection Guarantee
Our technicians are the best in skill and workmanship. While they are in your home, your property will be protected from any damage.
Total Comfort Guarantee
We guarantee that the system we install in your home will heat or cool your home correctly and to specification for 5 YEARS if properly maintained.
If you have any problem with any of our work, we promise to make it right.
We also believe our customers write our best advertisements! Check out our reviews here.
The UWIN Code of Ethics
UWIN® is a consumer service resource of Guarantees and a Code of Ethics that we agree with and adhere to, and this allows us to provide an extra level of protection and peace of mind to homeowners.
- We conduct random drug testing of every employee on an ongoing basis.
- We do complete background checks on all field employees as the law permits.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We maintain the highest degree of customer service.
- We provide UWIN with all information requested regarding your transaction.
- We allow UWIN to make a final decision regarding any customer resolution.
- We must properly train all technicians and salespeople before sending them into your home.
- We agree to provide our customers with the best quality service, materials, labor, expertise and craftsmanship.
- We agree to always adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that govern our service area.
- We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
“We believe in saying what we’ll do, and doing what we say.”
-Mr. and Mrs. Michael